Ride the World’s Highest Road (Motorcycle)
When to Go
The Manali – Leh Highway is not only the world’s highest road, it’s also the most beautiful place on earth – a big call, we know. This high-altitude course is like a playground for the gods; ever-changing, yet eternally spectacular.
The journey from Manali to Leh is truly thrilling, with the ‘highway to heaven’ being dubbed one of the most challenging roads in the world. Water-crossings, hairpin bends, dusty dirt tracks, knuckle-biting drop-offs and snowfall are just the beginning. The experience is equal parts character-building and awe-inspiring.
|DAY 1||Private bus transfer from Delhi to Manali.|
|DAY 2||Expedition briefing and bike collection. Short 60km familiarisation ride from Manali to Solang-Naggar and back. Overnight at 5* luxury hotel.|
|DAY 3||Ride 137km from Manali to Rohtang Pass and Jispa. Camp overnight.|
|DAY 4||Ride 192km from Jispa to Darcha Baralacha La, Sarchu and Tsoker. Camp overnight.|
|DAY 5||Ride 144km from Tsoker to Pang, Tanglang La Rumtse and Leh. Overnight at 5* luxury hotel – Leh.|
|DAY 6||Return ride from Leh to Magnetic Hill and Shanti Stupa. Overnight at 5* luxury hotel – Leh.|
|DAY 7||Ride 115km from Leh to Khardungla and Nubra. Camp overnight.|
|DAY 8||Ride 180km from Nubra to Pangong Tso. Camp overnight.|
|DAY 9||Ride 135km from Pangong Tso to Leh. Overnight at a luxury hotel.|
|DAY 10||Ride 252km from Leh to Pang and Sarchu. Camp overnight.|
|DAY 11||Ride 222km from Sarchu to Jispa, Keylong and Manali. Overnight luxury hotel.|
|DAY 12||Hotel checkout. Morning flight from Manali (Kulu Airport to Delhi).
*Best Life Adventure Ends*
Further accommodation, flights and tours at your own cost.
*This itinerary is subject to change.
Cost: $5800 Rider ($4500 Pillion).
- Private bus journey from Delhi to Manali (start and end of tour)
- Flight from Manali to Delhi, at the end of trip
- Royal Enfield 500cc motorbike
- All fuel throughout the expedition
- A complete support team (including an expedition leader, mechanic, helpers and backup riders)
- SUV/Mini Bus support vehicle (backup vehicle for fatigued riders and their bikes)
- All accommodation as listed in the ‘quick itinerary’ (twin share hotels and camping unless you are happy to pay extra for a private room)
- All main meals and snacks from the morning of the first day until the morning of the last day (inclusive)
- Inner Line Permits and entrance fees
- Expedition photos and video
- Expedition T-shirt and hoodie
- International flights
- Travel Insurance & Visa
- Personal expenses/souvenirs/shopping/tips for the staff
- Additional meals in restaurants, cafes etc, private entrance to museums and sights
- Bike rental if you choose to ride on extra days
- Any cost to repair damages done to your bike apart from basic wear and tear