When to Go
21 – 29 March 2020
We’ve designed a pioneering program to help leaders, innovators and decision makers improve their mental resilience, physical stamina and business connections through the vehicle of adventure.
Prepare to embark on the expedition of a lifetime as we travel deep into the Mongolian steppe for a week of adventures for the mind, body and spirit – all with the aim of helping you and your business breakthrough to the next level.
We venture far from the madding crowd, disconnect from the digital world and embark on a week of physical adventure, personal development, business workshops and mindset coaching with the team from Best Life Adventures, Business Depot, Peak Persona and the Nomadic School of Business.
Often in business, we can lose track of where we want to go or need a catalyst to make the change you need to make to succeed. Whether you are feeling stuck in your business and don’t know what to do next, just starting your business and need a plan, need to dive deep into your strategy with a clear mind or just want to challenge your thinking, this adventure is for you.
We are bringing together in the one amazing place everyone you need help you business breakthrough:
- Ben Southall of Best Life Adventures: Real life experience with challenges and adventure.
- John Knight of Business Depot: Business adviser and workshop facilitator with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Aaron Birkby of Peak Persona: Peak performance guru to help you get the best out of self.
- Anthony Willoughby of Nomadic School of Business: Lean on the nomadic way of living to reflect on your vision and focus.
You will need to qualify to attend to ensure the adventure delivers value for all.
You will need to be either a:
- A startup
- A business owner
- Senior Manager in your business
- About to start your business
The expedition is led by Ben Southall, Adventureprenuer and founder of Best Life Adventures and has a minimum number of 16 participants to go ahead.
For more details, including the itinerary and payment details, click the APPLY NOW button below to register your interest.
- Flights: International return flights from Brisbane to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Departing 21 March 2020, returning 29 March 2020. Additional costs for anyone leaving from somewhere other than Brisbane.
- Workshops: Facilitated business and personal development workshops including access to experts in their fields to coach and guide you
- Accommodation: All accommodation from 21 – 29 March 2020. We will stay in a hotel in Ulaanbaatar on the first and last night, and in gerrs (yurts) throughout our wilderness experience.
- Other: All meals (except breakfast on 21 March), soft drinks and water, local transport, guides, entrance fees and all activities etc.
- Insurance: You MUST have travel insurance to cover all eventualities on the trip including medical expenses, lost luggage, cancellations and delays. It must also cover leisure horse riding, mountain biking and trekking as activities on the policy.
It sounds quite dramatic to say that our trip to Mongolia was life-changing, yet that is what it was for me. The digital disconnection meant we had conversations which were deeper and more meaningful and really had an impact on how I work and live.
It gave me the space to process what I wanted to do moving forward while appreciating where I’ve come from and some key milestones along the way.